The Behringer EUROLIVE B12X is a 12" 2-way powered loudspeaker designed to provide full-range sound reinforcement and convenient I/O for musicians, performers, and DJs in live stage, theater, karaoke, and club setups. The Class-D amplification drives the 12" woofer and 1" tweeter to produce 1000W of power output with a frequency response of 55 Hz to 16 kHz.
The B12X supports Bluetooth audio streaming and features a variety of other input options including two instrument/mic combo jacks that accept input signals over XLR balanced, 1/4" TRS balanced, or 1/4" TS unbalanced connectors. The unit is wireless-ready for the Behringer Ultralink ULM Series wireless digital microphone system (available separately), allowing you to receive signals from two independent ULM mics.
The integrated 3-channel digital mixer with LCD display offers DSP functions such as a 3-band EQ and presets for a variety of applications. All settings can be controlled via dedicated free apps for both Android and iOS Bluetooth-enabled devices.
Portable and lightweight (at 28.4 lb), the B12X is equipped with ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup. The speaker's trapezoidal enclosure allows for stand mounting with a 35mm pole socket, or tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor.
- 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system with 1000W of Class-D amplification, for live and stage monitoring applications
- 12" long-excursion driver provides deep bass and acoustic power
- 1" phenolic-diaphragm compression driver for accurate high-frequency reproduction
- Two instrument/mic combo jacks accept input signals over XLR balanced, 1/4" TRS balanced, or 1/4" TS unbalanced connectors
- Remote control 3-channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- Wireless-ready for Behringer Ultralink ULM Series wireless digital microphone system (available separately)—USB socket accepts signals from two independent ULM mics
- Comprehensive remote control via free iOS / Android mobile apps
- Bluetooth stereo audio streaming
- DSP sound-optimization presets for application type and speaker positioning—Music, Live, Speech, and Club modes
- Intuitive single-rotary-control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- Link speaker to another B12X / B15X speaker via Bluetooth, in Master/Slave configuration
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows stand mounting with 35mm pole socket, or tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Portable and lightweight (at 28.4 lb)
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- Designed and engineered in Germany