Total Qty Avalaible : 0
The G&L LB-100 made its debut in the early '90s ago in response to bassists asking for more subtle evolution of the p-style platform, as compared to the SB-1 and L-1000. With a slightly streamlined body shape for improved comfort and balance, the LB-100 also brought the G&L Saddle Lock bridge for richer note definition and sustain. The Tribute Series LB-100 hits the mark, with an ideal balance to the pickup spec for vintage flavor with solid punch.
- Natural Gloss, 3-ply black pickguard, clear gloss neck with Maple fingerboard
- A reimagining of the 1990s-era LB-100
- Leo Fender and George Fullerton's take on the timeless P-style bass guitar
- Magnetic Field Design pickup features a strong ceramic magnet and adjustable polepieces for even coverage between strings
- Satin-backed hard rock maple neck (medium "C" profile) prevents sticking
- Saddle-Lock bridge enhances resonance and sustain