QSC GX3 425-watt Power Amplifier Features:
- Power levels matched to the most popular speakers
- Optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4 ohm and 8 ohm speaker systems
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4" TRS and phono input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Outputs: Speakon combo accepts, 1/4" (TS) plugs or Speakon 2-pole and 4-pole plugs (connects 2 poles only). Binding posts support all other speaker wiring systems.
- Minimum depth chassis (10.1" / 257 mm) fits in compact, inexpensive effects racks
- Lightweight - less than 30 lbs.
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- GuardRail automatically protects the amplifier and loudspeakers from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive without shutting down the show
- Front panel LEDs monitor power, signal and clipping
- Subwoofer/Satellite crossover built-in
- Power at 4 ohms/1kHz (both channels driven): 425W
- Distortion (typical): 20Hz-20kHz, 1dB below rated power
- Dynamic headroom (4 ohms): 2dB
- Input impedance (ohms): reater than 20k (balanced)
- Maximum input level: +24 dB (16 Vrms)
- Input connectors (each channel):
3-pin XLR and 1/4" TRS, balanced, parallel
- Output connectors (each channel)
Speakon, 1/4", binding posts
- Amplifier and load protection:
Short circuit; open circuit; thermal; RF protection; load protected against DC faults
- Front-panel controls and indicators: Gain controls, 21 detents; red clip LEDs, proportional, 0.1% THD threshold; green signal LEDs, threshold -35dB; blue power LED, AC on
- Rear panel controls: Full range/crossover switch
100Hz, 3rd order LP (sub), 2nd order HP (top)
- Dimensions" Height: 3.5"/2RU;
width: 19"; depth: 10.1"
- Net weight: 27 lbs.