Total Qty Avalaible : 0
The Temblor T10 Active 10" Studio Subwoofer is designed for low frequency sound reinforcement while monitoring in a recording studio. The subwoofer utilizes a 10-inch composite low frequency driver with a frequency response of 20 to 200 Hz and a maximum SPL of 110 dB. The driver is housed within a heavily braced and reinforced MDF cabinet with a vinyl finish and ported bass reflex design. It is powered by a 250 Watt Class AB plate amplifier. To reduce vibration, the unit features internal dampening and rests on built-in feet. The subwoofer features a variable crossover frequency between 50 and 130 Hz, input gain controls from -30 dB to +6 dB, a 0° or 180° phase switch, and a ground lift switch.
You can connect to the subwoofer via a pair of balanced XLR inputs, a balanced pair of 1/4" TRS inputs, or an unbalanced pair of RCA inputs. The subwoofer also includes a balanced pair of XLR pass-through outputs, a balanced pair of 1/4" TRS pass-through outputs, and a balanced XLR sub output. The unit features a 120/240 VAC switchable power supply to accompany studio monitors in different regions. A footswitch with a cable is included.
- 10" Composite Low Frequency Driver
- 110 dB Continuous Maximum SPL
- 250 Watts of Class AB Amplification
- Variable 50 to 130 Hz Low Pass Filter
- 1/4" TRS Bypass Footswitch Jack
- Continuously Variable Input Gain
- Phase Switch
- Pass-Through For Additional Connections
- Reinforced MDF Cabinet with Bracing
- 20 to 200 Hz Frequency Response