Total Qty Avalaible : 1
Spread Your Sound Around.
The Samson Resound VX8.1 is a portable column array system that delivers premium sound in a sleek, easy-to-transport package, perfect for mobile DJs, bands, singer-songwriters or anywhere high-quality sound reinforcement is needed. This active 700-watt system includes a 12" subwoofer with a 3-channel mixer and eight 3.5" drivers arranged in a vertical column array that provides 120°–200° of horizontal coverage.
Eight 3.5" drivers are arranged in an interlocking, 3-segment column array, coupled with a 12" subwoofer that can produce up to 125dB SPL. To ensure sound is delivered across an entire audience, the VX8.1 provides a horizontal coverage angle of 120° with the full array in center position, as well as 200° with the two array segments rotated 45° in opposite directions. Meanwhile, the system's subwoofer delivers tight low end down to 40Hz.
Power and Connection
Featuring a lightweight Class D amplifier that delivers 700 watts of power to the system (350W Sub / 350W Array), not to mention onboard 4-preset (Music, Live, Speech, DJ) DSP processing, the VX8.1 has what it takes to fill large rooms with stunning sound. Its 3-channel mixer includes connections for microphones, instruments and line devices. Also, backing tracks or music playback can be conveniently streamed via Bluetooth® from any mobile device. Plus, a Thru output enables the ability to integrate a second VX8.1 system and further expand your sound.
Constructed of solid plywood with textured paint and steel grilles, the VX8.1 is durable to handle from gig to gig. In addition, the system's interlocking components make setup quick and easy, with no need for cables or stands. An included shoulder bag makes transporting the system a breeze.
- All-in-one portable column array system that weighs 67lb
- Interlocking components for easy setup
- Top-mounted 3-channel mixer integrated into the subwoofer
- Bluetooth connectivity to connect wireless music sources
- Selectable 4-preset DSP processing
- 3-point electronic protection circuitry with temperature-controlled fan
- Solid plywood enclosures with textured paint, steel grilles and side carry handles
- Includes shoulder bag for transporting the column array.
- Amplifier: Class D
- System Output Power: 700 watts (350W Sub / 350W Array)
- System Frequency Response: 60Hz–20kHz (-3dB) / 40Hz–20kHz (-6dB)
- System Max. SPL: 125dB
- Subwoofer: 12"
- Satellite Speakers: 8x 3.5"
- Horizontal Coverage: 120° (center), 200° (rotation)
- Inputs: XLR-1⁄4" combo Mic/Line, XLR-1⁄4" combo Line/Instrument, RCA
- Outputs: XLR Thru (Mix/Channel 1)
- Level Controls: Channels 1–2, Bluetooth
- DSP: 4 presets (Music, Live, Speech, DJ)
- EQ: Column Select (Center/Rotate) switch
- Additional: Extension segment
- Product Dimensions (assembled): 72.5" (1842mm) x 14.9" (379mm) x 18.6" (472mm)
- Product Weight: 67lb (30.4kg)