Total Qty Avalaible : 1
- Wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for active performers and multi-instrumentalists
- Tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects signal bleed and feedback for use on loud stages and behind floor monitors. Flexible gooseneck design allows for optimized placement that further improves source isolation. Lightweight and low-profile form enables comfortable, long-wearing use
- TQG version REQUIRES a Shure wireless body pack system or the RPM626 in-line amplified to work properly.
- The TQG requires an in-line pre-amp (RPM626) or a Shure wireless system to achieve both power and gain.
- The SM35-TQG is ONLY compatible with Shure body packs or devices with a TA4F connector. The headset locks and does not comes in and out when used with a device with a TA4F connector