The E322 is a miniature condenser capsule, gooseneck microphone for conference applications. Double bending for easy position setting. High quality electronics with integrated limiter for conference purpose designed frequency response. Cardioid pattern for high gain before feedback. The E32 is suitable for podium, speech, conference hall etc. The E322 gooseneck structure is special treated to reduce the bending noise to minimum. Sleek stylish for modern decor style. 2 length versions matched with black or white finish to various demands. External accessible low cut filter to filter out un-wanted noise. Standard supplied accessories for popular applications and mounting. Optional accessories for various applications.
- Uni-directional reducing feedback and environmental noise.
- Wide and uniform frequency response large dynamic range for clean vocal pick-up.
- Balanced output, for long cable connection without interference
- 2 length (M/L) versions, double bending (A)sections.
- E322AM/W, E322AL/W, E322AM/B, E322AL/B
- Repeating bending to various angle without mechanical noise, and with no rebound.
- Miniature capsule maintaining minimum visual blocking.
- Supplied with standard conference mounting flange and wind screen.
- Max. SPL (1 kΩ load):127dB SPL (THD≦1% 1kHz)
- Dynamic range (1kΩ load) :103dB
- Type:Back Electret Condenser Microphone
- Element: Pressure gradient,FET preamplifier
- Polar pattern:Unidirectional (Cardioid)
- Sensitivity:-40 dBV/Pa (10 mV/Pa) (at 1,000 Hz Open Circuit Voltage) 1Pa=94dB SPL
- Rated impedance: 600Ω
- Minimum load impedance: 2,000Ω
- Equivalent noise level:(A-weighted) Less than 24dB (IEC/DIN 651)
- Polarity: Pin 2 output positive voltage (related to pin 3) when diaphragm receives positive pressure.(Diaphragm moving inward)
- Power supply: 9 to 48 VDC phantom
- power Current consumption:4mA
- Finish : E322L/W: white finish; E322L/B: black finish; E322M/W: white finish; E322M/B: black finish
- Net weight: E322L: 220 grams (7.76 oz); E322M: 160 grams (5.64 oz)
- Connector: Integral 3 pin male XLR type
- Environmental conditions: The E322 operates between -10℃ to +50℃(14℉ to 122℉) with relative humidity between 0 to 95%. Low frequency roll-off :100 Hz, 12dB/OCT