Total Qty Avalaible : 0
Delivering 40W RMS at 5 Ohms, the Valvetronix VT40X from VOX is a hybrid modeling combo guitar amplifier offering a 1x10" cabinet and a whole host of tonal options under the hood. With its tube preamp circuit, solid-state power amp, and VET digital modeling capabilities, you can closely approximate the sound of many classic VOX amplifiers—and crank up some authentic tube grit to boot.
The amplifier features an analog-to-digital component, meaning you can connect it to a computer or iOS device directly via USB and tweak the sounds of each amp model through the Editor/Librarian software. In addition to all the programmable, savable sounds that the VT40X has to offer, there are dedicated gain, volume, and EQ knobs to tweak the onboard sound even further, while a power level knob allows you to adjust the wattage of the built-in power amp section.
Furthermore, individual tube controls—such as a BIAS SHIFT button, to change the character of distortion, and a CLASS button, to modify how the power amp section reacts to the onboard tubes—provide multiple tonal possibilities. With footswitches (available separately), you can control many parameters with the tap of your foot.
Multiple Emulated Amp Models
Analog to Digital Capabilities
Other Notable Features
- Simultaneously use four effects at once
- Preset banks within each amp model emulate tones of classic guitarists
- Customize, save, and backup amps and effects with included, downloadable Editor/Librarian software (compatible with Windows, Mac, or iOS)
- Built-in tuner
- 3.5mm auxiliary input for connecting external audio player
- 40W at 5 Ohms
- 1x10" Cabinet
- Tube Preamp & Solid State Power Amp
- Up to 20 Amp/Cabinet Emulations
- 3-Band EQ with Bass, Mid & Treble
- Multiple Onboard Effects
- Included Editor/Librarian Software
- 3.5mm Aux In, 3.5mm Headphone Out & USB