- The MINI3 cables are 3.5MM stereo connectors on each end
- (2) 24GA Center Conductors
- Utilizing a serve shielded process for quiet operation yielding maximum flexibility
- Matte jacket PVC material is very flexible yet durable with very low memory
- pure copper conductors and shield
- Individually tested for performance quality
- Cable: MIC3.K
- Conductor Gauge: (2)24 gauge
- Shield: Bare annealed copper braid
- Shield Coverage: 80%
- Jacket: Matte PVC
- O.D. 0.175"
- Capacitance: 32 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 45O NOMINAL
- D.C. Resistance @ 20°C: 15O/1000'